Skip to Main Content

VASH Vouchers (HUD)

HUD-VASH (Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing) Vouchers - 
Are you a veteran looking for housing assistance? Contact a VA medical center near you and mention your interest in HUD-VASH, or find instructions for contacting the National Homeless Veteran Call Center here.

Are you a landlord interested in renting to veterans? Contact the local public housing authority to share information about upcoming unit vacancies. Find general resources for landlords participating in the Housing Choice Voucher program here.

This program combines HUD HCV rental assistance for homeless veterans with case management and clinical services provided by Veterans Affairs at its medical centers and in the community.

Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (HUD-VASH) 

Veterans who are interested in obtaining a HUD/VASH Housing Choice Voucher must go through the Durham Veterans Affairs. 

Contact Person: Colleen Riley

The homeless clinic is located at 508 Fulton Street, Durham, NC 27705.

The phone number is as follows (919) 286-0411 extension 177065.

The clinic is open Monday through Friday (mornings) 9:00am - 11:30am (afternoons) 1:30pm - 4:00pm.

Please note that there are NO WALK IN CLINICS ON TUESDAYS.